Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GOOD FRIENDS

It has been my experience that good friends are not as easily acquired or retained as one might hope. I also think this is especially true for girls. Girls get jealous and catty. They can be cruel and unforgiving. Which is all the more reason for the real friends, the true friends, to be treasured.
I am a firm believer in friends & acquaintances. I do not give false value just because we've met and said "hi" in passing a couple times at the grocery store. Thats not to discredit the people that are "friends with everyone". I am just not one of those people. I am not quick to make friends and my reserved, quiet, shyness is more often perceived as snobbiness. OH WELL!! That doesnt bother me in the slightest because my friends, my true friends, know me. They know my flaws, my weaknesses, my most embarrassing moments, my most treasured moments, and they know that i am a good friend.
I would like to thank all of you that have provided me with great friendships. Old, new, and still forming..........Thank You. I treasure what we have. Your friendship is valued.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for stopping by the candy store ,Love your post so true , hope you can follow

    ReplyDelete